- The film must be shot entirely with a mobile device (Smartphone, Tablet, and webcams) only.
- DSLR, Gopro, compact cameras or hybrid android cameras are not acceptable
- Multiple mobile devices may be used
- Films must not be longer than 15minutes (including titles or credit sequence)
- Use of additional equipment (professional or homemade) is allowed, including (but not limited to) external microphones wide angles lens, lighting, broom handle, tripod, drum handle, basmati can etc.
- Any software can be used to edit the video and audio as well as color correction or special effects is allowed.
- All foreign submissions must be subtitled in English.
- A copyright material is not acceptable unless there is a written permission to do so (ASIFF) is not liable for any copyright material unlawfully used.
- The film must be an original production. It may not infringe on the copyright, trademark or other rights of any organization.
ALL FILMS SHOT OR MADE WITH MOBILE DEVICE QUALIFY